Monday, June 23, 2008

Makenna's 6th Birthday Party

Makenna celebrated her birthday with family and friends at Classic Fun Center. They climbed through the Pirates Cove, jumped on the inflatables, and rode their scooters around the skating rink. Makenna had pink and purple sparkle cupcakes to go with her blue ICEE. When our party host passed out the ICEES they had plastic teeth on the lids for all of the kids.


The party favors that we made for all of the girls were flip flops that I tied water balloons on. Their were 15 girls. I made 15 different color combinations. Each unique for each of the girls. We had 4 boys at the party. They got black flip flops with a bag of water balloons. I was surprised that by the time I tied over 1300 balloons on the flip flops my forearms were sore from all of the stretching and tying. Kind of sad that I needed Motrin after making party favors :-)


Makenna with her friends.
















1 comment:

The Brenenstalls said...

Your blog is amazing! I cant believe how big the kids are getting. Ky is begging for a playdate with Makenna still, we really need to get them together soon. Looks like you are as busy as ever, I don't know how you do it! Now that my computer is finally fixed I just need a new camara, so I can finally get going on my blogspot 6 months later.

HerWray4Martin shared our daily (weekly) life with...