Thursday, May 26, 2011

End of the school year awards ceremony for 5th and 6th graders

The last year has been a very tough, emotional year for me. I constantly worried about my kids and how my attitude has affected them. This awards ceremony touched my heart in a very personal way for me. It showed that even through tough times we can thrive and succeed. Jayden was called up for being on the honor roll through out the year, receiving the Presidential award, and as one of two kids in the 6th grade to earn the citizenship award. Devon's name was called for being on the honor roll through out the year and testing in the top 10 percent of the nation in multiple areas. I felt so proud (and relieved) to see them recognized for their accomplishments. Great job boys!!!

No comments:

HerWray4Martin shared our daily (weekly) life with...