Monday, October 13, 2008

Hayride to the pumpkin patch






We went to J and J Nursery for a hayride out to their pumpkin patch. Once again I was totally our of tune with nature. I wore capris. Who thinks about poking vines everywhere? Apparently everyone but me. I came home telling Matt about our adventure, complete with the tale of pulling the pumpkins from their sharp vines. I thought everyone was as challenged as I was. I was wrong. Jayden spoke up at this point in my story telling and said, "Miss Kelley (the other mom we were with) used her pocket knife." ***Note to self, next year wear long pants, sturdy shoes, and bring tools. How long have I been doing this?!? I may get it down by the time I have grandchildren.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

what fun! you have inspired me!

HerWray4Martin shared our daily (weekly) life with...