Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A birthday package from Uncle Josh and Aunt Jeana

Uncle Josh and Aunt Jeana are so good at knowing our kids. You would never know that there is 2000 miles between us. They started with a Pirate Card.
Continued with a Pokemon stylus for his Nintendo DS.

Chose two great books that Devon's heart has been desiring.
Then finished things up with a book light, bookmark, and a gift card to Starbucks
We can't wait to see them. 25 days and a wake-up.
Thank you very much for everything. We appreciate you guys!


1 comment:

The Brenenstall Family said...

Those are amazing gifts. Speaking of gifts I found an amazing idea that I am going to use for my children this christmas. I am going to get them something they WANT, something they NEED,something they can WEAR.and something they can READ. I think it will take a lot of pressure off.

HerWray4Martin shared our daily (weekly) life with...