Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Top 3

I was tagged by Tiffany, so here are my top 3's...

Vacations
1. San Diego (alone with my husband)
2. Las Vegas (prior to children; it was wild)
3. Lemoore, California (there's nothing like sharing your kids with family)

Flowers
1. Tulips
2. Daffodils
3. Gerber Daisies

Comfort foods
1. Dorito Salad
2. 7 layer dip (actually 6 layer because I leave the onions off)
3. Outback's Queensland Chicken and Shrimp

Favorite places to shop
1. Rod Works
2. Barnes and Noble
3. Gymboree

Thoughts about Halloween
1. It's cold to trick-or-treat in Utah
2. I can never believe it's time for the holiday season
3. The magic it brings to my kid's lives

Thoughts about Thanksgiving
1. We get to see Mom/Nana and Dad/Grampa
2. This year (Uncle) Josh and (Aunt) Jeana will celebrate with us
3. Time off from everything and just enjoying each other

Thoughts about Christmas
1. Extremely special with little ones in the house
2. Crafts, cookies and tradition
3. Time off from everything and just enjoying each other

Things you look forward to in the week
1. Nights that Matt does not have any homework
2. My kids climbing into the van after school and hearing about their day.
3. Watching the kids in all of their activities (soccer, karate and dance)

Events happening this week
1. Halloween party with our friends
2. Carving pumpkins
3. (Aunt) Jeana's 26th birthday

I tag...
Katrina
Lena (It's a subtle way to encourage you to update your blog)

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love the Vegas trip, I am assuming I was on that trip???

No it didn't but I don't they are carving at their mom's and I think I will be dissappointed if they arent' a part of it. Who knows!?

HerWray4Martin shared our daily (weekly) life with...